Skip to main content

Autumn 2025 Bookshelf


Welcome back to the blog! I am happy to tell you that I'm finally over my reading slump and making up for lost time. Many of you know that I lost my dad a few months ago and with him my love of reading. My dad was the one that turned me into a bookworm at a very young age and the thought of picking up a book made me think of him and was so painful that I stopped reading for a while. 


When it comes to reading, I read multiple genres and use all versions of books, including print, audio, and Kindle. I love print books, especially hardback books. I love hardback books so much that I actually made an Amazon Wishlist for them so I can expand my collection. There's nothing better than curling up in a chair with a cat, quilt, and cup of coffee with a physical book in hand. I also use the Kindle app ( I don't actually own a kindle) on my phone and tablet. When I want to read but don't have time to sit down I opt for audiobooks. Needless to say with all the different ways available to read I've been making up for lost time. 

Here is a list of books that I've read so far this Fall

Audio version

Kindle App

Audio Version 

Kindle App

Audio Version 


Kindle App

Kindle App

Audio Version 

Print 

Kindle 

Print 

Kindle 

Kindle 

Print 

Audio
Audio
Audio

I will continue to update this list as I finish more books this Fall. Happy Reading!


What are you currently reading? Let me know in the comments. Happy Reading

jennsreadingcorner@aol.com

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unraveling by Vi Keeland Review

  View this post on Instagram A post shared by Jennifer Reep Hall (@thejennhall) Title  The Unraveling  Author  Vi Keeland  Synopsis  This isn't a love story. It's a story about obsession. You'll assume you know who the object of the obsession is. The psychiatrist concealing the twisted connection she has to her patient. But more than one person hides a secret. To what lengths will desire and grief drive a person? Stop guessing. Let the mystery unravel. Review  ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Wow! The Unraveling was the best psychological thriller I've ever read! This book really pulls back the curtain on the psyche of multiple characters trying to come to grips with the loss of loved ones and punishing themselves and others in the process. The Unraveling will have you reeling from the first page to the last. Highly recommend! For Review Requests Contact  readingcorner.jenn@gmail.com

Two Truths and a Murder by Colleen Cambridge Book Review

Welcome back to my cozy little blog! As many of you know, I hit a bit of a reading slump for several months but I'm back and making up for lost time.  Title  Two Truths and a Murder  Series A Phyllida Bright Mystery  Author  Colleen Cambridge  Genre  Historical Mystery  Publisher  Kensington  Page Count  261 plus acknowledgments Format Hardcover  Official Synopsis  Agatha Christie’s trusted housekeeper, Phyllida Bright, has become an amateur sleuth in her own right. When a party game leads to murder, she decides to crash the investigation. While her famous employer is happily back home at Mallowan Hall, wrestling with her Belgian detective's dilemma on board the Orient Express, Phyllida is finding her local renown as a sleuth has put her in high demand. A distraught Vera Rollingbroke suspects her husband of infidelity and has invited Phyllida to a dinner party to observe his behavior, particularly in regard to one Genevra ...